Our library is the nerve-centre and heart of the institute and considered as one of the best library of IP University’s affiliated colleges, which supports teaching and research. All the students and the faculties of Engineering and Business Management are the members of the library. The library has provided open access to its collection of over 34000 books, Journals and magazine, dissertations and bound journals.
The library also has a good collection of CD’s (1598) and e-resources.
The library is spread over 640 Sq m. with centralized Air Conditioning. The library has New Arrival section, periodical section, stock room, computer lab, and reference section. Reading hall has capacity of 200 students
The library is operating in a fully automated environment and also equipped with library management software Techlib7 with web OPAC to support all in-house operations of the library. The software provides facility to students online and offline (intranet) database searching of the library including e-resources. The database is updated on daily basis; the updated data is uploaded on the web server.
Resources in Library:
1. Database search: Provides access to the library database through OPAC and Web OPAC
2. New Arrivals: Display of all books and new documents procured by the library
3. Book Bank: Book Bank facility for all the students.
4. Reference Services: Readers may approach the Reference and Membership Desk for information or any other assistance about the use of the Library Collections and Services. For special information requirements, the users may also approach the person in charges of Readers Services/Serials Division or the Librarian.
5. Interlibrary loan & Document Procurement: The library is a member of the DELNET, one of the biggest database collections including books, journals, theses and dissertations and non-book material. It provides access to its users and procures it on interlibrary loan to meet the requirements of the users in their study or research program.